Senior Immigration Law Clerk
We are seeking a Senior Law Clerk to assists lawyers with U.S. immigration matters, more specifically with O-1 and EB-1 petitions for individuals with extraordinary abilities. The ideal candidate must have a Law Clerk Diploma or Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario Associate Degree, a solid understanding of U.S. immigration laws and at least 3 years of U.S. immigration experience with O-1 and EB-1 petitions. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Assisting lawyers in complex legal and administrative matters in the area of U.S. immigration, more specifically with O-1 and EB-1 petitions.
- Preparing and processing immigration applications, maintaining case correspondence and document files.
- Preparing and drafting relevant materials in support of application process.
- Contacting USCIS, unions and other government agencies concerning consultations and application process.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with clients, responding to queries and overseeing client management process.
Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and curriculum vitae by email to Ms. Peina Guan at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate hearing from all applicants, however, only those individuals who match our specific requirements will be contacted. No telephone calls or fax please.