At Cumming & Partners, we are committed to going above and beyond for our clients. We take pride in having a team of knowledgeable and dedicated professionals who work hard to provide the highest quality of legal advice to our clients. We are always looking for bright talent to join and grow with our exceptional team.
Senior Immigration Law Clerk
We are currently seeking a Senior Law Clerk to join our growing firm. The Senior Law Clerk will assist our lawyers with U.S. immigration matters.
- Assists lawyers in complex legal and administrative matters in the area of U.S. immigration, more specifically with O-1 and EB-1 petitions;
- Prepares and processes immigration applications, maintains case correspondence and document files;
- Prepares and drafts relevant materials in support of application process;
- Contacts USCIS, unions and other government agencies concerning consultations and application process;
- Maintains ongoing communication with clients, responds to queries and oversees client management process;
The ideal candidate must have a Law Clerk Diploma or an Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario Associate Degree, a solid understanding of U.S. immigration laws, and a minimum of three (3) years of U.S. immigration experience with O-1 and EB-1 petitions. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Peina Guan, Controller & Operations Manager. Please include the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Cumming & Partners, however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.